Wifi Panoramic 360 Degree Wireless Hidden Camera Light Bulb Description.
The Wi-Fi Panoramic 360 Degree Wireless Hidden Camera Light Bulb is a fully functional LED bulb with a hidden bulb camera from AreaSpy Kenya that captures everything automatically with its 360-degree panoramic rotation and constant surveillance function.
- The Wifi Panoramic Camera Connects with Wi-Fi so you can access it from anywhere in the world.
- Wireless application: The camera & LED light functions are controlled by a mobile application.
- You switch the bulb light on and off from the app. You can do this remotely.
- The Wifi Panoramic Camera has a 360-degree fish-eye lens that allows you to see nearly every inch of the space monitored.
- Watch live camera recording and recorded video on the powerful mobile app anywhere anytime.
- The Wifi Panoramic Camera Supports up to 5 users at the same time.
- The Wifi Panoramic Camera Records full 1280*960P HD video and audio.
- The Wi-Fi Panoramic Camera Comes with a built-in microphone and speaker for two-way audio/communication
- You can store up to 64GB of HD video on the camera when you purchase a separate memory card.
- Other functions Alarm push, Motion detection. Use the advanced H.264 High Profile compression technology, which can be the lowest code rate and HD image quality. It has a two-way communication where you can record voice and also play recorded sounds.
- Ideal hidden camera to monitor activities in your home, property, and businesses such as car wash, Mpesa shops, office, and beauty parlors. You can use it to monitor your kid, the sick, the elderly, or even your pet.
Setting Up The Camera.
- Download the iCSee Pro app from Google Play Store on Android or App Store and iOS devices.
- Open the app. Please allow the app the permissions it asks for.
- On the home screen press Local Login You can also create an account
- Click the + icon in the top right of the screen.
- Click on “Set up my device to Wi-Fi”.
- Click on “Next step”.
- You should now see your internet network name appear, please enter your network password in the password box and press confirm.
- When the app has found your camera it should ask you to enter a password for the camera. Please enter the same password in both fields.
- On the next page enter a name for the camera.
- The app should now take you through to the device list with your camera showing. Simply click on your camera to bring up the live video feed.