Flashlight Stun Torch Specifications.
- The Flashlight Stun Torch are high effective self defense products. People use stun for protection against an aggressive attacker, to help prevent domestic violence, to give confidence when walking alone at night, and to help keep you safe on the streets.
- The Flashlight has a Safety Switch to avoid coincident operation.
- The Stun torch has a 5 minute warning red laser pointer that reaches up to about 300meters.
- The body is in light and shock-resistant black anodized aluminum; at the rear there is a safety wrist strap with anti-theft and fall protection and with a holster in black nylon fabric with belt loop, on the head in addition to the electrodes for the passage of current is the 200 Lumen CREE LED bulb which produces a beam of blinding light that can be seen at long distance and lasts about 2 continuous hours.
- The torch and laser are switched on using a double-click button that is activated with the thumb, while for the electric discharge there is a small button on the opposite side that works only if the safety is unlocked (ON / OFF); this prevents accidental discharge.
- This stun flashlight torch looks like a common torch like those of the police, to be kept close at hand in various situations without attracting attention but at the moment of need it is handy and fast to use.
- The Stun Torch operation takes place through a special rechargeable Lithium Long Life battery (100,000 hours of life) which is inside and recharging takes place with a cable that, inserted directly on the torch, is connected to the mains.
- This Stun Torch is an ideal defensive tool, the effect of the shock is short: from (1-2 seconds) it causes muscle spasms and fear, average: from (1-3 seconds) can cause collapse and fainting the aggressor will recover after the time, strong: from (4-5 seconds) causes shock and loss of orientation for a few minutes and can also cause collapse with loss of will in continuing his criminal intent.
- Remember that a stun flashlight torch is a defense tool and not a toy!